Thursday, January 13, 2011

Little Girls Lost

I was stunned and amazed when I sat down last week and watched a program entitled "The Playground." It was about the sex slave trade here in the United States. These were not young women taken from other countries and brought here. these were our own children...Yes! You heard me right. These were children, some looked to be 2 or 3 years old, maybe younger, sold for sex. It seems unthinkable, unimaginable, but it's true. It's not just about the teenagers you see on the streets, though we forget that they, too, are children. We think they like what they do so we don't have to think about it...but they don't. How would you feel having sex with 10, 20, or even 30 men per night. Have we become so cold that we cannot understand the depth of the pain these young women and children must feel? I wasn't a part of the sex revolution, but I see what it's done to my people...It destroyed lives, families, marriages. No it wasn't perfect before, but is it really any better now? Since when does evolution = genocide? We're killing ourselves and we can't even see it, but don't take my word for it. I'll let the numbers speak for themselves...Stay tuned...There is so much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment