Tuesday, January 1, 2019

The Healing Begins

Hi,

It has been a very long time since I first started this blog...8 years to be exact and not much has changed. I have decided, however, to alter the roadmap of this blog slightly. My goal has always been healing for myself and others. My heart is for women who are suffering from dysfunctional relationships. I want to help you, but first, I must receive my own healing.

After speaking with a friend, I realize that God has a plan for my life, but there is a roadblock to his plan and that is my pain. My pain permeates every decision I make and those I don't make. After years of suffering in mostly silence, I have decided to unleash the beast. The Crackin, if you will, that has terrorized my life since I was a teenager. I am a writer. A couple of years ago, I started writing a book entitled "Raped and Murdered by a System and a Mindset." It was a book that would tell the story of my life and pain. I was planning to put it out there for all to see and I did not care who did not like it. But I have chosen not to finish that book, at least not now. I really don't want to profit from my pain, except to be healed. But that does not mean that I will not tell my story. I will. I am. I am telling it right now. Right here. And some of you will not like it.

But God says that knowledge of the truth is what sets us free. Well, I have known the truth, but I have not been free. Now I share the truth, hoping that this will be my chance to have Beauty for my Ashes and to turn Soot to Silk. Dirty...That's how I have felt for the last 30+ years. Dirty.

I did not come in this world feeling dirty. So how did that happen? I'll let you decide. This is my story...as I remember it...from my perspective and it is NOT fiction. It is the truth in all of its glory (or not). My story, my way. Feel free to comment, but know that your comments will not deter my purpose. And so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment