Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Distressed

Hi All,

Distressed is what I feel tonight. I am having daily nose bleeds and coughing up blood sputum since going back on my blood thinner. My blood pressure has been high, adding to my risk for excessive bleeding. Not only that, but I am under a great deal of stress since being pulled from my unit do to a minor muscle strain. All of the options for me suck and I cannot say for sure what is the best decision for me. All I know is next week, I will be without income again, unless I compromise my beliefs and likely, I will end up ousted anyway.

I feel a terrible responsibility to my patients and my team, but the government does not share that sense of responsibility.The system encourages workers to work injured or lie about their injuries.But the system is okay with that because itis easier than caring and taking the time to make individual assessments. What does it take to change the system??? An act of Congress? probably not.


No comments:

Post a Comment